- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Job level: Staff
- Degree: College or higher
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Industry: Maintenance/Repairing and Manufacturing/Manufacturing and Operations/Mechanic/Automation
- Age: 24-35
- Gender: Male
- Deadline for applications: March 20, 2020
- Request Profile: Vietnamese
- Insurance according to regulations.
- Health care.
- Salary incerease.
An Viet Phat Group is one of the leading groups in the energy sector. In 2019, the company is ranked 70th in the list of the 500 prosperous enterprises in Vietnam, honored to be awarded the title of Diamond Customers by the Cat Lai Port in 2017 and 2018. With a professional and dynamic working environment, An Viet Phat is the best environment for all candidates who are looking for opportunities to develop their career and prove themselves.
- Planning and monitoring the implementation of maintenance and maintenance schedules at factories.
- Ensuring the factories to properly and fully comply with the issued procedures.
- Tracking backup inventories, make a proposal to supply backup inventories.
- Documenting machinery and equipment for the factory.
- Recruiting, training maintenance and work for factory workers.
- Performing other jobs as assigned by the direct manager.
– Level of knowledge:
- Graduated from University of Technology, majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of maintenance, TPM.
- Being able to communicate and read English documents is an advantage.
- Proficiency in office computer.
- Problem-solving skills.
- 2-3 years experience in mechanical/electrical maintenance.
- Priority to candidates who have experience in the field of wood production.
- Careful and meticulous.
- Honest, good ethics.
- Enthusiasm in the work.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Company: An Viet Phat Energy Company Limited
- Contact Person: Ms. Thao
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0911.695.239
- Address: No. 68-70, B4 Street, Sala Residence, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam