- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Job level: Staff
- Qualification: College degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Industry: Law Legal
- Age: 25 – 35
- Gender: Male/Female
- Deadline for applications: March 8, 2020
- Profile Requirements: English, Vietnamese (Preferred)
- Insurance according to regulations.
- Health care.
- Salary incerease.
- Participate in evaluating the legality of documents issued by the Company.
- Draft, review and evaluat the legality of the documents, contracts (domestic, foreign trade) signed by the Company.
- Participate in negotiations with partners with regard to investment deals (mergers and acquisitions), handling risks in the Company’s transactions;
- Monitor and inspect the implementation of laws, regulations, rules and regulations in accordance with the Company’s labor laws. Ensure that all activities of the Company comply with relevant laws.
- Join legal advice and support for departments/companies and the Board of General Directors.
- Work with government agencies and solving related issues.
- Timely and accurately update legal documents, policies related to the organization, production and business activities of the Company.
- Graduate from law with full-time training; have law practice certificate.
- Good English communication.
- Ability to work independently with high intensity and pressure;
- Have at least 02 years of experience in implementing legal tasks in the fields of investment and foreign trade.
- Company: An Viet Phat Energy Company Limited
- Contact Person: Ms. Thao
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0911.695.239
- Address: No. 68-70, B4 Street, Sala Residence, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam